It Shoulda Been You

June 13, 2017 New York, NY, USA




Who: My mom and I
What: It Shoulda Been You, Broadway's short-lived wedding comedy



When: March 2015
Where: Brooks Atkinson Theatre, New York
Why: Because I'm a huge fan of Sierra Boggess, and I won tickets to see the show in previews!



Thoughts: I'd been following Sierra's career ever since her Broadway debut in The Little Mermaid. Even though I knew next to nothing about ISBY, I wanted to see it simply because she was in it. The show was absolutely hilarious and my mom and I both enjoyed meeting our theatre heroes: Tyne Daley for her and Sierra for me! This show featured so many talented performers including Josh Grisetti in his Broadway debut, who I recently saw again in Something Rotten! The show unfortunately closed after just a few months, but I'm so grateful for the talent I was able to see that night and all the laughs the show provided.



See my entire Broadway history to date here. Have you met a Browadway performer at the stage door? Let me know in the comments!

 photo bl-signature_zpsa43ojanx.png

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the discussion!

© Bekah Loves. Design by FCD.