2016 in Review

December 26, 2016 Baltimore, MD, USA

Anyone else's Facebook feed filled with memes about how crazy awful 2016 was? Sure, we had a crazy election cycle and some unfortunate celebrity deaths, but I don't think it was half bad. In fact, my blog tells another story:



2016 was the year I started tracking my wellness with Fitbit
2016 was the year I met my blog bestie IRL
2016 was the year we brought home McHenry
2016 was the year our dream of visiting Ireland became a reality

I often chose enjoying moments over recording them, so 2016 held many more great memories that weren't documented here:

Regular get togethers with my out-of-state high school bestie—it had been hard to stay connected for awhile.
11 theatrical productions (I'm sure there's more, I'm counting my playbill selfies)
A consultation to make another dream come true in 2017: corrective vision surgery!

Overall, I can't complain when I look back on this year.

How was it for you?


post signature

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the discussion!


Bekah Loves Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.


© Bekah Loves. Design by FCD.